If you want to change the group icon in WhatsApp, there are a few things you need to do.
- First, open the WhatsApp group chat and tap on the group subject.
- Alternatively, tap and hold the group in the CHATS tab.
- Then, tap More options > Group info.
- Once you’re in the group info section, tap on the group icon and then select Edit.
- From here, you can choose to use your Gallery, Camera, Emoji & Sticker, or Search Web to add a new image or you can Remove icon.
How do you add a photo to a WhatsApp group?
To add a photo to a WhatsApp group, follow these steps:
- Open the group chat.
- Tap the group subject.
- Tap the camera icon next to the group subject.
- You can also tap and hold the camera icon to take a video or live photo.
- Choose a photo or video from your library, or take a new one.
- Tap Choose in the upper-right corner of the screen.
How do I add photo to WhatsApp group?
You can add a photo to a WhatsApp group in the following way:
- Open the groupchat
- Tap on the group subject
- Tap on the icon that says “group info”
- Tap on “edit group info”
- Tap on the icon that says “add photo”
- Choose whether you want to take a new photo or select one from your gallery
- Once you’ve chosen the photo, tap on the icon that says “set”
- Your photo will now be added to the group!
How do you change the picture on a group chat?
- From the expanded menu, choose the “Info” option. You’ll now see the names of the participants in the group chat.
- Tap the “Change Name and Photo” option under the names.
- On the next screen, you can either change the existing group photo or tap on the camera icon to take a new one.
- If you want to take a new photo, aim your camera at the subject and then tap the blue “Shutter” button.
How do I add a Photo to a group text?
To add a photo to a group text, first tap the camera icon in the text box.
This will open your camera roll. Select the photo you want to add, and then tap the send button.
How do you add a photo to a group on Iphone?
To add a photo to a group on your iPhone, first open the Photos app and select the album that contains the photo you want to add.
Then tap the Share icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Next, tap the Add To option at the bottom of the share sheet.
You’ll see a list of all the groups you can add the photo to. Simply select the group you want to add it to and tap Add.
How do I add a photo to WhatsApp group Iphone?
Adding a photo to a WhatsApp group on iPhone is simple and only requires a few taps. First, open the WhatsApp application and tap on the group you wish to add a photo to.
Next, tap on the group name at the top of the screen. This will open the group settings. Tap on the “Edit Group” option and then select the “Add Photo” option.
From here, you can choose to take a new photo or select an existing one from your camera roll. Once you’ve selected your photo, tap on the “Set Photo” button and it will be added to the group.
More WhatsApp Updates: