If you want to delete a WhatsApp group:
- Open the chat for that group and tap on the group subject. Alternatively, tap and hold the group in the CHATS tab.
- Then, tap Delete group > DELETE.
- If you don’t want to delete the group media from your phone, make sure that Delete media in this chat or Delete media in these chats is unchecked.
How can I delete a WhatsApp group without admin?
If you are not the administrator of a WhatsApp group, it is not possible to delete the group completely from everyone’s device.
Only the administrator has the ability to do this.
How do you close a WhatsApp group?
If you want to leave a WhatsApp group, open the group chat, then tap the group subject. Alternatively, swipe the group to the left in the Chats tab.
Then tap More. Tap Exit Group > Exit Group.
How admin can delete a WhatsApp group?
If you’re an admin, find group you want to delete and tap its name.
In Group Info screen, scroll to Participants section. Next, remove each person from group one by one. Tap Exit Group and wait for Delete Group option.
If you’re a member, unfortunately there’s not much you can do except leaving the group yourself.
How do you delete a WhatsApp group and remove all members?
To delete a WhatsApp group and remove all members:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Chats screen.
- Swipe on the group (or tap if you’re on Android) you want to delete.
- Tap More, and choose Delete Group.
How do you permanently delete a group?
Deleting a group is permanent and cannot be undone.
To delete a group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap Groups and select your group.
- Tap Manage and select People.
- Tap each member except yourself, then tap Remove [name] from group.
- When you’re the last group member, return to the main group page. Tap the name of the group and select Delete Group.
More WhatsApp Updates: